The internet is rife with all kinds of SCAMs luring people with the promise of quick money. At BYTETODC, our goal is to de-construct each product and give you the best unbiased review.
Today, we are going to do a review of the Chris Farrell Membership. I am going to do a spoiler here. Chris Farrell Membership is good but Wealthy Affiliate is better and still my top recommendation. I will update this if there is any change in the future.
CHRIS FARRELL MEMBERSHIP REVIEW
Product Name Chris Farrell Membership (CFM)
Owner Chris Farrell
Price $4.95 for first week, $37 per month and $297 per year for annual subscription
Who is this for? Beginners
Introduction to Chris Farrell Membership
Chris Farrell Membership is named after its owner, Chris Farrell. He is a successful internet marketer who began his online business in 2008, with no prior experience.
However, he became successful within a year and was able to rake in $1000 days. One of his key milestones happened in Aug 2010 when Chris made over a million in the course of a day via affiliate marketing.
With his successful experience, Chris started the Chris Farrell Membership to teach people how to make money online. Over 23,000 members went through the CFM training and the reviews were highly positive.
Chris came from England but is now living in California with his family.
Who this Product is For?
The Chris Farrell Membership is suitable for beginners who are interested to start their online business. Chris uses a lot of videos for his training and the videos are bite-sized 10 minutes segments that are easy to digest.
Pros and Cons
- Step by step training via the use of quality videos
- Chris is very hands-on which I like. I have experienced other websites where the owner outsources the customer service to people who reply seemingly with copy and paste answers
- Affordable pricing, with up to 33% discount on annual subscription
- Free website hosting for members who are on an annual subscription
- Forum support
- Some content is outdated
- There is a library of information but it is disorganized
- There is no free trial. You have to start with $4.95 for the first week
- There are services for domain, web hosting, autoresponder but you have to pay an extra for them
- Quite a few upsells once you join as a member (I really don’t like this!)
- The forum is not that well organised
Pricing for Chris Farrell Membership
Final Thoughts and Recommendation
Chris Farrell Membership is focused on building email listing and marketing to that list. This is what CFM excels in doing and Chris is making an attractive income out of it. I like the guy because he isn’t flamboyant, over-promising and on top of that, most agree that he is a nice and sincere person.
The training program by CFM is good but information can be a bit disorganized. I am not sure if this is the result of Chris having to handle almost everything by himself. At Wealthy Affiliate, the volume of information is nowhere lesser and they are organically growing daily but the WA platform provides a very efficient way of searching directly for the help you need.
Here is a comparison of CFM versus WA. There is no doubt WA is the clear winner and still my top recommendation to anyone who is interested to start an online business. However, CFM is not a SCAM and always has been a strong contender for the second spot in my opinion.